Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally found a group i can talk to

3 posters

Go down

Finally found a group i can talk to Empty Finally found a group i can talk to

Post by EndlessAnarchy Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:52 am

Hey guys Just dropping a line to say Gday i have been sinking ships as a solo warrior for a while now and am looking forward to actually speaking with a bunch of like minded individuals i'm 28 years young and have a love for WW2 history .
I started out playing WW2 flight simulators but couldn't go past the ships  i hope to meet you guys online and sink ships together

All the best
EndlessAnarchy
EndlessAnarchy
EndlessAnarchy
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Finally found a group i can talk to Empty Re: Finally found a group i can talk to

Post by Taipan17 Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:52 pm

G'Day,

I look forward to catching up in game. Maybe have a chat about WW2 history.

Cheers

Taipan
Taipan17
Taipan17
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Finally found a group i can talk to Empty Re: Finally found a group i can talk to

Post by Danaussie Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:35 am

Well you have certainly come to the right place, here you will find a fun and friendly group of Aussies and Kiwis that all love to play WoWs and share our gaming experiences in a fun and friendly environment.

We are a relatively new club that has formed out of necessity to the needs of English speaking players on the Asia WoWs server. We recognize the needs of our players to be able to get together in one place and play in divisions of other English Speaking players to coordinate attacks as a team. But we also simply enjoy one anothers company as we grind the tech trees and credits and share our gaming experiences with other like-minded individuals as you so rightly pointed out.

At Taskforce44 we encourage all our members to speak their minds freely about any and all aspects of the game, and to be active members of both the Taskforce44 and WoWs communities, we only ask that you act like a gentleman and give other players the same respect and courtesy that you would ask for yourself.

As founder of this club, I encourage our members to take an active part in Taskforce44 group activities and to consider this club yours as much as it is the next members if you have something to share don't keep it to yourself share it with the group we are an open club and everyone that is part of it is also a partner in the club. All members have a voice here and no member will be ridiculed or made to feel unwelcome regardless of his/her knowledge or experience in the game. Even if at some stage you decide you may wish to take part in other groups or clubs Taskforce44 will always be a home for you and your membership here will never be cancelled unless you break the rules or ask to be removed from our members list.

ZeemanSalute
Welcome to Taskforce44 sar.

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down