Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News letter

3 posters

Go down

News letter Empty News letter

Post by Moganite Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:31 am

I have noticed that most of the activity at the moment is up to a few people. I wonder if it it time for a news letter for telling everyone whats up on the forum. While I can tell everyone about whats on in the in game chat thats likely to take a few days and I could miss some people.
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

News letter Empty Re: News letter

Post by OpaBollard68 Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:30 pm

I think this is a good idea We should have an email for all members I would not mind getting one now and then informing me of what is going on Nice mog
OpaBollard68
OpaBollard68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:27 am

Yes yes and yes, is probably the simplest reply. Opa Bollard already had access to the Administration Panel toolbar, in there you will find the Newsletter function. This allows you to send a Newsletter to some or all members (a simple toggle).

If you guys would like to start sending Newsletters to our members go for it, sounds like an awesome idea.

A "Sticky" for this could be added to the Announcements Sub-Forum entitled "Taskforce44 Newsletter" Moganite could be given Moderator powers (Announcements Sub-Forum) so that he can freely edit as he requires.

This section could be used by ALL members if they wish to add an article of interest and those articles could be added to the Newsletter.

All these things are at your disposal guys, tell me what you wanna do. If Opa wants to do this with Moganite once a month or every 3 months or 6 months even it could certainly be done.

ZeemanSalute

Your humble servant

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down