Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taskforce44 Welcomes Conana-sama

3 posters

Go down

Taskforce44 Welcomes Conana-sama Empty Taskforce44 Welcomes Conana-sama

Post by Danaussie Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:28 am

Hi everyone,

As many of you may have heard on Taskforce44 Chat-Channel and indeed here at Fleet Command HQ, we have all been presented with a tremendous opportunity to make a splash, as it were, on the WoWs Asia Server in terms of helping to create an inter-divisional competition.

The competition details are located in our new "Competitions" sub-forum so I wont go into the details of it here, the purpose of this thread is to welcome a very special new member of Taskforce44. As I understand it, he is here from Wargaming.net to over-see the development of the Taskforce44 Division Championship and will be working closely with us as the competition takes shape. The end result may be that this competition may be presented to the Asia Server as a competition that other clubs and divisions may wish to be involved with later in the future.

I would say that Conana-sama's involvement will be minimal, as he lets us hash out and play test the competition to see whether or not the competition is feasible as a concept on an open MOG. I can assure him that these kinds of competitions are very feasible when run out of clubs having run a very popular competition before in a not so different MOG. My understanding though is that this kind of competition may be able to be run out of the server itself which would be awesome.

So I wish to extend on behalf of all of us here at Taskforce44 our warmest welcome to Conana-sama and wish to thank him for his interest, support and assistance in this project and hopefully we can make something that the whole community can enjoy to further enhance their gaming experience. While I am here I also wish to thank Coldbeer personally since this is entirely his idea, for bringing this to the club so everyone can be a part of it.

Welcome Conana-sama! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taskforce44 Welcomes Conana-sama Empty Re: Taskforce44 Welcomes Conana-sama

Post by davud1537 Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am

POi PoI welcome Conana-Sama,
davud1537
davud1537
Admin