Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached?

3 posters

Go down

Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached? Empty Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached?

Post by Danaussie Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:22 pm

Hi guys,

I had been meaning to download Aslain's Mod Pack Installer since about the second day I was playing but just had not got around to doing it. OpaBollard mentioned it again yesterday on Taskforce44 Channel and so I went to download it. When I tried to open it I got a Trojan Horse Warning from my Anti-Virus software. That was from his main link, so I tried his direct link and still got a Trojan Horse warning. So my question is doe anyone have a clean version of this software? Or know where I can download a clean version?

Thanks in advance Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached? Empty Re: Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached?

Post by OpaBollard68 Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 pm

All I did was disable antivirus It worked fine had no problems
OpaBollard68
OpaBollard68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached? Empty Re: Is there any Aslain's Mod pack Installer That Doesnt Come With a Trojan Horse Attached?

Post by coldbeer72 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:06 am

Opa is right with this.
Depends on your anti virus. had no issues on my laptop, but the 2 boys desktops had this issue with AVG. Just disable while you are installing and it will be fine.

Been using this mod pack for a few weeks now with no problems.

Is a bit of a pain to have to update it whenever they patch the game, but aside from that its a nice pack, given you can pick and choose which parts you want.
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Thanks guys he was right, I was a little dubious of turning off the Anti Virus software but it seemed to work fine without any ill-effect. Thanks guys.

Cheers for that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum