Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting?

+6
sparcie
coldbeer72
Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann
Kaminari
OpaBollard68
Danaussie
10 posters

Go down

When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting? Empty When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting?

Post by Danaussie Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:36 pm

Hi guys,

I have been meeting up with some of our members and asking them which days and times would be most convenient to have a "Taskforce44 Games Night/Day", of course not all of you will be interested in such a thing and some of you will be. For those that think this would be a good idea we could conduct a games night/day probably twice a week. Everyone will more than likely not be able to meet on the same nights or days and it will be difficult for us all to make it to every meeting so it would be beneficial for all of our members to enter what nights or days they would most likely be able to make it to such a meeting, then we will be able to set up some times to meet as a group.

So far it looks like Sundays would be most likely as one of such days but other members may prefer a different day so please enter your preference and I will try to hash something out for us.

Me? I am online periodically most days from about 10:30am Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), I become less and less available from about 3:00pm AEST, but am able to attend a Taskforce44 Meeting on any day and at any time if needs be.

Cheers guys Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting? Empty Re: When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting?

Post by OpaBollard68 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:55 pm

I am easy I am full time carrer for my mum So I spend most of my time on computer :-)
OpaBollard68
OpaBollard68
Admin

Back to top Go down

When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting? Empty Re: When would you most like to meet up for a weekly meeting?

Post by Kaminari Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Friday night is always a good time to get together.
Kaminari
Kaminari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Work shifts Dan so will try to make it if it works out
Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann
Kapitan_Zur_See_Hoffmann
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Early evening for me is best, around 7pm QLD time. Will adapt to all you guys and girls who are lucky enough to get daylight saving....(stupid bloody QLD govt.....) Rolling Eyes
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by sparcie Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:02 pm

I play most days after 8:30-9:30 depending on what's going on around me. Also a little on the weekend between getting chores like mowing the lawn done. Otherwise I'm pretty easy.
sparcie
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Moganite Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:52 am

as long as it isn't Wednesday night between 6 and 9 pm AEST I am fine at the moment
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by BillyFunt Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:56 am

Pretty much fine most times for now....On holidays =D ....G'day all.
BillyFunt
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by HMAS_Bundaberg Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:38 pm

Friday Night or any night on the weekends
HMAS_Bundaberg
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Death1981 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:45 pm

I am available most nights after 7pm W.A Time except for Thursday & most of the time Monday thru to Wednesday between 12pm-12am.
Death1981
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum