Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, new guy here

3 posters

Go down

Hi, new guy here Empty Hi, new guy here

Post by Shep Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:14 pm

Hi guys,

Names Shep. 34yo from Tassie. Finally found a group from Aus that i can div up with. Anyway. I'm an avid WW2 fan and play anything and everything associated with it. I played Tanks a bit but never really got into it. I love Company of Heroes and Men of War Assault squad. Im looking forward to catching up with you all.
Shep
Shep
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Hi, new guy here Empty Re: Hi, new guy here

Post by coldbeer72 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:51 pm

Welcome aboard mate.
Plenty of good sorts to div up with, and always good for a laugh.

See you on the high seas..
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Welcome Shep, and I'm glad you took the time to introduce yourself to the guys. It looks like we already have much in common, I too am an avid WWII fan particularly WWII Naval Warfare and have been playing WWII Table-top Naval Wargames for 8 years now, that being Axis & Allies - War at Sea which deals with 1:1800th scale Naval Miniatures and is a "Beer & Pretzels" quick and easy to play game.

Hi, new guy here Title1
HMS Vanguard - Shapeways - Based & Painted by Yours Truly

I also make and sell Naval Miniature Scenery for use with all manner of Table-top Naval Miniature Wargames.

Hi, new guy here Pacific_Islands_Set3
1:1800th Scale Miniature Islands - Largest Islands Approx 300mm

So this is what I do guys, and in my spare time away from my obligations to my hobby business and family commitments I play World of Warships and link up with my friends from Taskforce44. I'm very glad that we all started up this club guys, I think it was imperative that there be a club available for our side of the world, with an open minded and open approach toward new and old players alike. I think our numbers will undoubtedly grow over the years, and I certainly welcome each and every one of you to our club, Taskforce44 is our club (all of us) and it is run by the players and for the players.

Welcome once again Shep.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: