Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the game

2 posters

Go down

Problems with the game Empty Problems with the game

Post by XxNOUGHTxX Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:25 am

I'll start this off with the Matchmaker,and how woeful it has been over the last few days. Horrified
Problems with the game Shot_16_03_13_19_31_38_0283

Last edited by XxNOUGHTxX on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image)
XxNOUGHTxX
XxNOUGHTxX
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Problems with the game Empty Re: Problems with the game

Post by Danaussie Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:50 am

Not sure of what the grievance is Nought since you have not been all that descriptive, Im guessing you are talking about Team Battles?

I like these threads though, unlike some others I don't see them as "Rants" as they are so often called, like someone that can throw more than two words together is a lunatic or something.

I see these threads as genuine grievances or issues with the game that should probably be taken seriously by the game development teams.

At the very least its maybe an issue we may all wish to chime in on. Ill finish by saying that I believe that there are many issues with this game, and that's coming from a relatively new player...and they should be addressed before players, for want of a better phrase, take there bat and ball and find something better.

Cheers Nought ZeemanSalute

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down