Taskforce44 Fleet Command HQ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

+4
coldbeer72
davud1537
Conana-sama
Tagnbag
8 posters

Go down

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Empty INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by coldbeer72 Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Greetings Fellow TF44 Captains, and welcome to the official thread for the inaugural....

TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

DATES: Saturday 21st and Sunday the 22nd of November(subject to change if required by the judge)

ELIGIBLE PLAYERS: Taskforce 44 members only(be it here or on the ingame channel)

TEAMS: Divisions of three registered players. Team registrations must be received on this thread no later than Thursday the 19th of November. Any players that do not have a team may still register, and will be teamed up via "names out of a hat", if there is sufficient individuals to make up full teams.

SHIPS: Each team must consist of 1 Battleship, 1 Cruiser and 1 destroyer(sorry no carriers) from the regular tech tree. Any mix of nations is allowed, but no premium ships. Players may decide who is in control of which class for any particular match, but one of each class must be in the team for the results to be counted.

TIERS: Teirs 4 and 5 ONLY will be eligible. This offers the best accessibility to both longer and shorter term players.

SCORING: Scores will be of a combined total  of base XP of the best match by each team on each day( Best score from day 1 + Best score from day 2 = Total overall score).

JUDGING: Will be undertaken by myself, and as such I will not be partaking in the contest. Any decisions I make are to be considered final.

LODGING RESULTS: Results from each day are to be lodged in the form of a screenshot of the end of match "TEAM SCORE" screen as this shows the base XP score upon which the results will be determined. A copy of the screenshot must be recorded and sent by each member of the team as verification of the true result, that all members partook in the match, and the correct ship types were used.
The results are to be emailed to myself and the Saturday, Sunday and overall winners shots will be posted here for transparancy. along with a full list of place getters scores.

Email address for screenshots is: colin131172@gmail.com

Although screenshots will be required to be taken at the end of every match, as you will not know which one will be your best for the day, only the best of each day are required to be sent for judging.
Screenshots must be in my inbox no later than midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time to be considered valid for that day.
EDIT: TO ALLOW FOR TIMEZONE DIFFERENCES TEAMS OF 2 OR MORE NZ PLAYERS MUST LODGE FINAL SCREENSHOTS BY 9PM AEST ON THE GIVEN DAY. LIKEWISE TEAMS OF 2 OR MORE FROM WA TIMEZONE WILL BE ABLE TO LODGE UP UNTIL 3AM AEST.

PRIZES

1st Place Team

1 MARBLEHEAD CRUISER donated by Conan(SEA server community manager) for each team member

2nd and 3rd Placed Teams

1 days premium account time for each team member
(to be gifted by myself upon receipt of the winners details)

(Details of the premium item will be released upon Conans authorisation)

Taskforce44 Division Championship Medals
In addition the following in-club ribbons will be awarded to all participants to be added to their Taskforce44 Uniform Decorations:
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Division_Challenge_Medal
Taskforce44 Division Championship Participation Medal
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Division_Challenge_Winner
Taskforce44 Division Championship - League of Champions Medal 

NB: Please be aware that this is a Taskforce 44 initiative only and should not be discussed with players outside of the group. Conan has requested this, as what we are trialling here may, in time be developed into a server wide concept. We are his "Guinea Pigs", so to speak. So if everyone can show some discretion in this regard it would be appreciated.

Also, this is my first attempt at something like this, so mistakes are possible. I personally ask for a bit of forebearance if they do occur, thanks.

REGISTER NOW!

Good luck and fair seas to all participants

CHEERS

COLDBEER
(JUDGE AND TASTY BEVERAGE ENTHUSIAST)

Last edited by Danaussie on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : RULE CHANGE.)
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Empty Re: INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Tagnbag Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:06 pm

I hereby confirm my entry to the aforementioned competition, TF44 division challenge, I understand that only TF44 members may be in divisions and that I will be required to shoot enemy ships and accumulate XP, the largest amount (per division) will then be verified and judgement on a winner made. I further understand that there will be no premium ships in said divisions, and if my division members suck I may not freely shoot them or other friendly team members, and upon my beaching I shall in turn not be shot at by division members. I will try to avoid torpedis and attempt to shoot enemy airplanes to the best of my ability and if sunk will attempt to save as many crew as is feasible. I understand painkillers, chocolate and energy drinks are my own responsibility and that TF44 is not liable for any medical proceedures I may require before, during or after said competition, including but not limited to sex change, lobotomy or hip replacement.

Tagnbag
Tagnbag
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Empty Re: INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Danaussie Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Fantastic Coldbeer Ill get to work on a poster first thing tomorrow morning mate.

Well done excellent presentation. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Danaussie reporting for duty sar!

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

https://wowstaskforce44.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Tagnbag wrote:I hereby confirm my entry to the aforementioned competition, TF44 division challenge, I understand that only TF44 members may be in divisions and that I will be required to shoot enemy ships and accumulate XP, the largest amount (per division) will then be verified and judgement on a winner made. I further understand that there will be no premium ships in said divisions, and if my division members suck I may not freely shoot them or other friendly team members, and upon my beaching I shall in turn not be shot at by division members. I will try to avoid torpedis and attempt to shoot enemy airplanes to the best of my ability and if sunk will attempt to save as many crew as is feasible.  I understand painkillers, chocolate and energy drinks are my own responsibility and that TF44 is not liable for any medical proceedures I may require before, during or after said competition, including but not limited to sex change, lobotomy or hip replacement.

Tagnbag
Now this^ is some funny shit....well played Tag....well played..... :lol:

Oh, and well done being the first registered player...congrats....have a cookie....lol
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Tagnbag wrote:I hereby confirm my entry to the aforementioned competition, TF44 division challenge, I understand that only TF44 members may be in divisions and that I will be required to shoot enemy ships and accumulate XP, the largest amount (per division) will then be verified and judgement on a winner made. I further understand that there will be no premium ships in said divisions, and if my division members suck I may not freely shoot them or other friendly team members, and upon my beaching I shall in turn not be shot at by division members. I will try to avoid torpedis and attempt to shoot enemy airplanes to the best of my ability and if sunk will attempt to save as many crew as is feasible.  I understand painkillers, chocolate and energy drinks are my own responsibility and that TF44 is not liable for any medical proceedures I may require before, during or after said competition, including but not limited to sex change, lobotomy or hip replacement.

Tagnbag

Bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Conana-sama Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 pm

Hallo! Good luck with the championship. I am excited to see how this turns out so I can steal adapt this idea for Asia server.
Conana-sama
Conana-sama
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:05 pm

A big welcome to Conan for coming onboard for this exercise. Your input is appreciated by all and sundry I am sure.
(I will leave it to Dan to post an official welcome, with all the bells and whistles....lol)

On a side note...

I have spoken to one player tonight, who is keen to play, but is at the same time reluctant due to the fact that he has to work and will not be available till around 4pm AEST. and does not want to let any potential team mates down.

Now if there are any others out there that have similar situation, and are considering not getting involved because of this....I say think again.

4pm AEST till cut off time for results emailing is still a good 7+ hours of game time......plenty to achieve a winning score.

So do not think just because you will be late to the party, you cannot win......it only takes that 1 awesome game......(And I don't recall saying anywhere you HAD to play all day...... Smile)

For anyone in this situation, please register anyway, there may be others in the same boat.

Cheers

Coldbeer
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Also.
Please register teams as a whole rather than individually so I know who is teamed up and who is not.

Thanks
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by davud1537 Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:46 am

Danaussie wrote:

Tagnbag

Bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan

This guy just beated all of us, Bravo Zulu. Very Happy
davud1537
davud1537
Admin

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/user/davud1537-2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moganite Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:04 pm

I will put myself down for this competition i think it will be awesome. I am sure that the prize Conan has in mind will be great Very Happy and unique. Just one question;  What if a team member  on the winning prize has the prize ship already?

According to the top post it says emails must be in by Midnight of the Day AEST.

I think that if we have Teams without thirds you could slot individuals into the third slot to ensure that all teams are even.

Tagnbag has asked me to be part of his team. I have talked to sparcie  IRL as hes my brother and yes he has the same concerns on not having enough time to be able to play on the weekend as he doesn't know what he will be doing.

It only takes one or 2 awesome games as a division to get ridiculously good scores.

As far as ships go I think I could do well in nearly any class though I tend to to better in BBs and CVs .... The CV restriction I get cause they are well over powered at those tiers.

For  ship types I do the best in its CVs then CA/CL  and BB then DDs. My DDs my average is only about 10 k though my best is well below BBs and CA best scores.

I also Hope that everyone has fun on the way Smile
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Empty LET THE CHAMPIONSHIP BEGIN!

Post by coldbeer72 Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:22 am

GOOD MORNING TASKFORCE FORTY FOUUUURRRR!!!!!

Its currently 8am, AEST, and is a clear and sunny day here at chamionship HQ, perfect weather for battling.

Am sure our four teams are primed and ready for this weekends activities, so just a quick recap on some rules.....

- Teir 4 and 5 ships only, with no CV or premiums allowed.

- Teams must consist of 1 BB, 1 CA/CL and 1 DD, who captains what vessel in any given match is up to the team members, but results not showing this combination of ships will not be eligible.

- Screenshots of the "team score" end of battle screen will be used to verify results, and must be sent to my email by each team member. Please only send the best result for each day of the contest- colin131172@gmail.com
(You will of couse have to take multiple shots through the course of the day, but I only need to see your best one)

- Results need to be lodged by no later than 12 midnight AEST to be considered for that days competition.(9pm for NZ teams, 3am for WA)

-Top score from day 1 and overall will be posted here the next morning for transparancy.

-Winners names will be passed to Conan for prize allocation, place getters will be contacted by myself.

Think that covers it all. Hope everyone enjoys themselves, and look forward to seeing some top scores coming in.

Please also use this thread for any feedback you may have...whether it be contest or game related, or just something funny you came across.

Cheers

Coldbeer

PS: Be advised that I will be "out and about" soloing while you guys are at it. It will be up to you whether you shoot the judge or not if he shows up on the other team....but it will be "no hold barred" from my end.....MWHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Twisted Evil
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Moganite Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:15 pm

actually wouldn't it need to be  like 2am for NZ and 9 pm for WA local times as WA would be 3 hrs behind and NZ 2 hrs ahead
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Moganite wrote:actually wouldn't it need to be  like 2am for NZ and 9 pm for WA local times as WA would be 3 hrs behind and NZ 2 hrs ahead
You have mis interperated how I have set it up.
Its all based on AEST(as I am in Brisbane)
So 9pm would be midnight NZ time, and 3am would be midnight in WA.
So everyone must have their results in by midnight, regardless of where they are.
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:28 am

I got it Coldbeer.

I was wondering if you would start a Taskforce44 Division Championship Leaderboard thread mate?

A place for you to post the results that is easy to find for the members.

Dan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OpaBollard68 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 am

yeah what are day 1 standings Very Happy
OpaBollard68
OpaBollard68
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:04 pm

Sorry For the Delay guys, am feelin a bit crook today.

Current standings after Day one are as follows:
Ozziemites with 3625

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP 1db21415-da7b-4139-8f73-73dc68aaf51dINAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Q8D0jxk

This calls for a Muzz with 3486
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP 2PATCWC

The Young Guns with 2754
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP 8Uz0KE5

The Tasman Devils with 2680
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP 8wnMiPP

Top effort from the Ozziemites.....can they back it up?
Still anyones ball game.

Last edited by coldbeer72 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Moganite Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:09 pm

you do know that when I add up our score it is 2680 =1087+882+711

just sent todays score with over 3600
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:18 pm

my bad....put the Omahas score by mistake.
thanks.
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by coldbeer72 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Well boys and girls, its done and dusted.

All results must be in before midnight for you night owls.

Have work tomorrow, so final results will not be published till early afternoon...around 2pm AEST.

Make sure you leave feedback on the good, the bad....and the downright stupid......in the thread that Dan has made. I will forward the responses on to Conan. what he does with them from there is up to him.
And we will be doing more of these type of event in the future, so check in at HQ frequently for any news in that regard.

He has been busy lately judging by his lack of posting on the main forums, so please show some patience in regard to the first place prizes.

Cheers Coldbeer :drunken:
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by OpaBollard68 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Come on Coldy I been waiting all day to see results Shocked :lol: Rolling Eyes
OpaBollard68
OpaBollard68
Admin

Back to top Go down

INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP Empty Official results- Day 2

Post by coldbeer72 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted, got held up at work today.

Day 2 results are:

1st- Ozziemites with 3742
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP C60ukeI

2nd-The Tasman Devils with 3652
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP ZkENfA7

3rd- The Young Guns with 3094
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP BC0ne3M

And special mention for an outstanding DD effort Kaminari
INAUGURAL TASKFORCE 44 DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP 5siBosq

final totals on the home page shortly.

Cheers 

Coldbeer
coldbeer72
coldbeer72
HEAD CABBAGE

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:49 am

I hope you are feeling better soon Coldy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Well I must say that it comes as a complete surprise, although maybe I shouldn't be ADM and Opa are truly very good at this and deserve all the credit for the win.

The comp was actually pretty close in the end with the Tasman Devils so great effort to those guys too, indeed, congratulations to all that participated in this excellent event.

No losers here, just excellent efforts from Taskforce44 members, great stuff guys.

Lets do that shit again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ill chat with Coldy about it, but perhaps with some donations from club members we could run this twice annually or something guys.

Cheers all, and thanks again to Coldy & Wargaming.net for their sponsorship and a great initiative Coldy, well done mate.

Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danaussie Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Coldbeer,

I was also wondering how and when we are supposed to get out Prize, I assume it will be in the form of a Bonus Code to use at Wargaming.net. Anyways thank you in advance.

Danaussie
Danaussie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADM dude Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:15 pm

Hopefully to assist Coldbeers response.

Usually WG/Conan/one of Conan's minions will add the ship to your account for you, at their earliest convenience
ADM dude
ADM dude
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Moganite Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 pm

I dont know about the ships bu IIRC stuff like gold and premium time and ships that can be bought in the premium shop can be gifted
Moganite
Moganite
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down